Job location:Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Chennai
Salary:15000 – 50000 Per Month
Qualification:BA, BBA/BBM, B.Com
Last Date 09 Nov 2018
• Implement plans with specific focus towards needs based selling and activity management.
• Support the business planning and implementation process for the business with the team.
• Achieve bench mark supply status for the direct channel.
• Ensuring alignment of volume and market share objective for the direct business facilitate company product.
• Monitor and evaluate achievement of your sales target expectations.
• Enable superlative performance standards through alignment of the team with the target.
• Ensure clear communication of the over all strategies and drive ownership on all task expected to be performed by TEAM.
• Ensure clarity and their by enhance understanding of the new sales process and management system in within team.
• Enhance effectiveness through smooth integration of changes throughout team.
• Interact regularly with the existing customers to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship.
• Insure review of their financial arrangement at least once a year.
• Understand the life cycle of the customer.
• Ensure servicing client effectively.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : Customer Service / Tech Support
Job Category : BSc/BCA/BBM,Tech Support
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Freshers
Search the below mentioned link to apply this job:
About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 88,253 permanent employees as on 31st March 2018 and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets.It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was ranked 69th in 2016 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands.